The Winter Bib Tights (Women's) with Pad
The Winter Bib Tight (Women's) is a warm, fleece-backed bib tight for winter. It is recommended for cold weather riding between 0°C - 15°C (32°F - 60°F). This winter bib tight uses a fleece-backed lycra that is made using hollow yarns. These yarns create an air-based insulation layer that is lightweight and warm. This Winter Bib Tight uses the same chamois as our long-distance bibshorts.
The legs are long to cover your ankles. It comes with ankle zippers (locks in place and doesn't move) that makes this bib tight easy to slip on and off. The leg opening is hemmed with a strip of silicone that prevents them from creeping up during a ride. A strip of reflective material at the zipper adds a touch of visibility.
About this Thermal Fabric :
We took care in choosing a thermal fabric that makes this bib-tight a joy to use on your cold rides. The fabric has a wide operational temperature range, making it versatile. This fabric has the following features :
- Recommended for temperatures between 0°C - 15°C (32°F - 60°F)**
- Hydrophobic Treatment - repels light rain & road spray
- Brushed Inner Fleece for soft on-skin feel
- Contains Hollow Yarns - uses the thermal properties of air to insulate you against the cold while remaining lightweight, like a polar bear's fur
- Polyamide on the outside of the fabric and polyester on the inside against the skin allows sweat to evaporate. Polyester yarn has a low hygroscopicity, that absorbs little water, while the polyamide yarn has a hygroscopicity that’s 3x higher. The difference of hygroscopicity between the two fibres quickly transports moisture to the outside of the fabric. Your body stays dry and comfortable
Why We Exist:
Finding a reliable bibshort supplier is strangely challenging. If you ride a lot of miles, you've likely gone through multiple brands, looking for that elusive bibshort that just works. RedWhite Apparel is built to solve this problem. Our lofty goal is to become your Go-To bibshort supplier. That's why we only make bibshorts and nothing else. About Us.
Winter Bib Tight Overview:
- Made in Romania using Bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified suppliers
- Proprietary Moulded Chamois for rides over 5 hours
- Engineered Thermal Fabric from Carvico of Italy. See feature list at top of this page
- Lightweight, Stretchy & Soft Mesh Fabric (on the back)
- Full Durable Flatlock Stitching
- Long-cut legs - covers your ankles
- Leg zipper (locks in place) for easy entry and exit from bib tight
- SPF 50+ UV protection
** Everyone has different tolerance to temperature. This recommended range is a guide and gives you the absolute max and min temperatures most riders can use these bib tights in. The closer you get to each limit, the less comfortable you'd be. Always do a weather check before riding during winter. Stay safe!
Absolutely the best bibs I've ever purchased and worn. I like to bike (and try to ride 100-200 miles per week). I purchased the cargo and winter versions. I've worn both and they are comfortable, firm, and provide just the right amount of cushion. Highly recommended!
Taken for a medium spin on a cold, dreary and damp day, my new winter bib tights proved to be a winner. The sumptuous red velvety lining kept me warm, snug and comfortable. The fit is great, I'm around 174cm tall and weigh in at 65kg. Before venturing outdoors in the new kit, I tested out the bibs on a few 100km indoor rides. Yes I was too hot, but the chamois was excellent and stood up to the challenge. Now all I have to do is go on a much longer outdoor ride before magpie attack season begins in Australia.
My husband and I both wear them and they are the best comfort! Sizing is excellent. Delivery is prompt
These tights are fantastic. They are warm and the pad is excellent, especially for longer rides. Fit in M is ideal for this 175cm 62kg woman with somewhat wide hips. They are my first RedWhite bibs, but I've ordered more in the shorts version since I love these so much. I'm excited for the knicker versions that might come out.