The Winter Bib Tights (Men's)
*New Product. Launched on 25th January 2021*
The Winter Bib Tight (Men's) is a warm, fleece-backed bib tight for winter. It is designed for cold weather riding. This bib tight uses a fleece-backed lycra that is warmer than the one used in The BIB - Thermal. This Winter Bib Tight uses the same chamois from our long-distance bibshorts.
The legs are long to cover your ankles. It comes with ankle zippers (locks in place and doesn't move) that makes this bib tight easy to slip on and off. The leg opening is hemmed with a strip of silicone that prevents them from creeping up during a ride. A strip of reflective material at the zipper adds a touch of visibility.
About this Thermal Fabric :
We took care in choosing a thermal fabric that makes this bib-tight a joy to use on your cold rides. This fabric has the following features :
- Hydrophobic Treatment - repels light rain & road spray
- Brushed Inner Fleece for soft on-skin feel
- Contains Hollow Yarns - uses the thermal properties of air to insulate you against the cold while remaining lightweight, like a polar bear's fur
- Polyamide on the outside of the fabric and polyester on the inside against the skin allows sweat to evaporate. Polyester yarn has a low hygroscopicity, that absorbs little water, while the polyamide yarn has a hygroscopicity that’s 3x higher. The difference of hygroscopicity between the two fibres quickly transports moisture to the outside of the fabric. Your body stays dry and comfortable
Why We Exist:
Finding a reliable bibshort supplier is strangely challenging. If you ride a lot of miles, you've likely gone through multiple brands, looking for that elusive bibshort that just works. RedWhite Apparel is built to solve this problem. Our lofty goal is to become your Go-To bibshort supplier. That's why we only make bibshorts and nothing else. About Us.
Winter Bib Tight Overview:
- Made in Romania using Bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified suppliers
- Proprietary Moulded Chamois for rides over 5 hours
- Engineered Thermal Fabric from Carvico of Italy. See feature list at top of this page
- Lightweight, Stretchy & Soft Mesh Fabric (on the back)
- Full Durable Flatlock Stitching
- Long-cut legs - covers your ankles
- Leg zipper (locks in place) for easy entry and exit from bib tight
SPF 50+ UV protection
Living in idaho, you have to be ready for all types of weather. I have the short warm bibs and was very happy to see that you went with full bibs as well. I have risen them in teams as cold as 28F and they have performed well. Very comfortable and it is nice to have a chamois that is the same as my summer kits. Thank you for going "long" for those that live in temps that fall below freezing! You've allowed me to stay away from indoor go nowhere riding this winter.
Ordered and delivered several pieces of Bibs and Thermal Tights for about a month already. The ordering process was quick and easy, and responses to queries like sizing, exchanges were fast (winthin a day). Tested the bibs on a couple of rides and were comfortable and fitting. The thermal tights were meant for oversea ride in cooler climate, so only put on to try. They fitted nicely and felt warm too. Love them and were order more when needed. Thank you Yuva.
The RW Winter Bib Tights are now my go-to bib tights when the temps drop, but I still want to get out on a longer ride. I've been able to take them out for a few 5-hour rides so far, and the chamois was super comfy. The brushed inner fleece was nice and warm. I like the small detail of adding the fleece to the front of the bib straps themselves, which was noticeably warmer than other bib tights with a simple strap. The outside of the bibs are black but have a red shine from the red brushed inner fleece. I was a bit concerned with the ankle zips as they initially seemed tight around my rather thick ankles (25cm above the ankle bone), but they stayed zipped no problem while out riding and weren't at all restrictive. The silicone bands around the ankle helped keep everything in place. I've ridden with them in temps down around 0C and up to 12C, and I was warm and comfortable the whole time. I'm 183cm and 73kg and the sizing helpdesk put me in a medium, which seems to be spot on.