Crashes happen. We’ve got you covered.
Crashes are a taboo topic. We try not to speak of it, to avoid jinxing our own rides. However, they are an undeniable reality of cycling. Many of us, if not all, have experienced it before. That sudden loss of control. That searing pain of sliding across tarmac or hitting the dirt hard. We understand this. We’ve lost numerous bib shorts and jerseys. Even written off bikes, thanks to the unforgiving nature of crashes.
We’re here to help.
Terms & Conditions
- The Crash Replacement Programme (C.R.P.) only applies to owners of RedWhite’s Products.
- The C.R.P. will cover all RedWhite garments, purchased directly from RedWhite or from a dealer.
- The C.R.P. covers bib shorts, jerseys and any accessories that have been damaged from a crash.
- Claimants must show clear images of the torn clothing along with a picture of any injury sustained in the crash.
- Each C.R.P. claim is treated on a case by case basis. A member of the RedWhite Team will work personally with you on your crash-case and offer you an appropriate discount off a replacement pair of bib shorts. In most cases, this would be a discount of 50% off list prices.
- Replacement garments will be shipped directly to the claimant via DHL eCommerce. No additional shipping fees will be charged as part of our service and support to you.
- You may be charged import tax & duties by your country’s Customs. You are obliged to pay them.
- Use the C.R.P Claim form below to file your case. A member of our team will contact you shortly.
File your Crash Replacement Claim here :
Send the following details to email@example.com :
- Crash Details – a detailed explanation of your crash including injuries sustained and clothing damaged
- Pictures of your injuries (if possible) & torn clothing