We offer 2 shipping options to all our customers - Free & Express. Details on each service is available below. When your order is placed, we will aim to ship your order within 48 hours (for Free Shipping) and within 24 hours (for Express Shipping). All orders will be packed into a single package and sent to the given shipping address.
Items in an order can't be split up and shipped to different addresses or sent at different times. If your order contains a Pre-Order product, the order will ship as 1 package once the Pre-Order product arrives in our warehouse.
For customers who live outside the United States of America, Australia, Japan & Singapore, please read the Tax information given below.
RedWhite Apparel offers free worldwide shipping on all Bibshorts & Jerseys. Our Free shipping service is provided by DHL eCommerce. Please note that this is not an express service. DHL will collect your package from our HQ in Singapore and have it airflown to your respective countries. Your local postal service will take over after your package clears customs and have it delivered to your home via your national postal network.
This is an incredibly reliable service with end-to-end tracking. We highly recommend all our customers to choose the Free Shipping service if you don't need your items delivered quickly.
Delivery time : 10-14 working days
Door delivery by your local postal service (registered airmail) : United States Postal Service (USPS), Canada Post, Australia Post, Royal Mail (UK), Japan Post, Korea Post etc.
We offer an Express Shipping option for customers who want their packages quickly. Express Shipping is provided by United Parcel Service (UPS).
UPS will collect your package from our Singapore HQ, fly it to your home country, manage the customers clearance process and deliver it to your home via their network.
Delivery time : 4-7 days
Import Taxes & Duties
All RedWhite’s products ship from our HQ in Singapore. As they do need to enter your country via local Customs, you may be charged custom fees and duties based on your country’s prevailing policies. Import tax & customs duties are not refundable unfortunately.
RedWhite Apparel's products are competitively priced to keep the cost of your purchase affordable in the event of being taxed.
We do recommend you to check your country’s customs policy and rates before placing an order with us.
Based on our experience shipping parcels worldwide since 2014, here are some tax estimates for you :
- USA : You will not incur any tax for purchased goods with a value below USD $800.
- Japan :Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold. You will not incur any Japanese Import tax.
- United Kingdom : You may incur UK VAT & Import Duties. Royal Mail will usually send you a note about taxes if you incur them. From experience the tax will be 20% VAT + £8 Royal Mail handling fee. For example, if your item is valued at £100, you'll pay an extra £28 to Royal Mail. Our prices are kept reasonable and after running the math, your RedWhite purchase would still be competitively priced.
- Australia : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold. You will not incur any Australian Import tax or GST.
- Europe : You may incur VAT & Import Duties. Every EU country has different VAT rates for lycra based sportswear and we unfortunately can't give you an accurate estimate
- Canada : You may incur Canadian Taxes & Duties.
- Singapore : Our prices include Singapore Goods & Services Tax. You will not incur any additional tax.
- APO (Army Post Office) Addresses : You will not incur any tax.
- Rest of World : Each country has specific import laws. You may or may not be taxed based on your country’s laws.