We offer 2 shipping options to all our customers - Free & Express. Details on each service is available below. When your order is placed, we will aim to ship your order within 48 hours (for Free Shipping) and within 24 hours (for Express Shipping). All items in your order will be packed into a single package and sent to the given shipping address.
Items in an order can't be split up and shipped to different addresses or sent at different times. If your order contains a Pre-Order product, the order will ship as 1 package once the Pre-Order product arrives in our warehouse.
For customers who live outside the United States of America & Singapore, please read the Tax information given below.
Free Shipping (9-11 business days)
RedWhite Apparel offers free worldwide shipping on all Bibshorts, Jerseys and purchases above US$ 50. Our Free shipping service is provided by DHL eCommerce. Please note that this is not an express service. DHL will collect your package from our HQ in Singapore and have it airflown to your respective countries. Your local postal service will take over after your package clears customs and have it delivered to your home via registered / priority mail on your national postal network.
This is an incredibly reliable service with end-to-end tracking. We highly recommend all our customers to choose the Free Shipping service if you can wait 9-11 business days.
Delivery time : 9-11 business days
Door delivery by your local postal service (registered airmail) : United States Postal Service (USPS), Canada Post, Australia Post, Royal Mail (UK), Japan Post, Korea Post etc.
Express Shipping (4-6 business days)
We offer an Express Shipping option for customers who want their packages quickly. Express Shipping is provided by United Parcel Service (UPS).
UPS will collect your package from our Singapore HQ, fly it to your home country, manage the customers clearance process and deliver it to your home via their network.
Delivery time : 4-6 business days
Door delivery by UPS. Please note that UPS can't deliver to PO Boxes as the packaged needs to be signed for.
Import Taxes & Duties
All RedWhite’s products ship from our HQ in Singapore. As they do need to enter your country via local Customs, you may be charged custom fees and duties based on your country’s prevailing policies. Import tax & customs duties are not refundable.
RedWhite Apparel's products are competitively priced to keep the cost of your purchase affordable in the event of being taxed.
We do recommend you to check your country’s customs policy and rates before placing an order with us.
Based on our experience shipping parcels worldwide since 2014, here are some tax estimates for you :
- USA : You will not incur any tax for purchased goods with a value below USD $800. All our current US customers enjoy tax-free shopping from our website.
- Japan : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold. You will not incur any Japanese Import tax.
- United Kingdom : You may incur UK VAT & Import Duties. Royal Mail will usually send you a note about taxes if you incur them. From experience the tax will be 20% VAT + £8 Royal Mail handling fee. For example, if your item is valued at £100, you'll pay an extra £28 to Royal Mail. Our prices are kept reasonable and after running the math, your RedWhite purchase would still be competitively priced.
- Australia : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold of AU$1000. You will not incur any Australian Import tax or GST unless your purchase exceeds this value. All our current Australian customers enjoy tax free shopping on our website as their purchases are below this threshold.
- New Zealand : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold of NZ$225 (USD 140) and you will not incur custom duties or taxes as long as your purchase value remains below this threshold. Most of our products are priced below this value and all our current New Zealand customers currently enjoy tax free shopping from RedWhite Apparel. More information is available the New Zealand Customs Service website.
- Europe : No Customs Duty is due for goods priced below EUR150. You may incur VAT and this rate varies by EU member country. VAT is not due when the total value of all goods in a consignment (value not inclusive of customs duties or transport costs) is less than a threshold. The threshold may vary from 10 euros to 22 euros, depending on the EU country.
- Canada : You may incur Canadian GST/HST. These tax rates vary by province.
- Singapore : Our prices include Singapore Goods & Services Tax. You will not incur any additional tax.
- Indonesia : Products valued below US$75 will incur no tax. Products valued above US$75 will incur import duties at 20%, VAT at 7.5%, and income tax at 10%.
- Malaysia : Products valued below RM 500 will incur no tax. Products valued above RM 500 will incur Sales & Services Tax (SST) of 5-10% and Import Duties of 0-25%. Typical total taxes for RW products in Malaysia at value of above RM 500 is 10% of package value.
- APO (Army Post Office) Addresses : You will not incur any tax.
- Rest of World : Each country has specific import laws. You may or may not be taxed based on your country’s laws. Please check with your country's tax revenue services of with your customs agency.