(Women’s) The JERSEY – Red
The JERSEY (Red) is a lightweight cycling jersey designed for long summer rides.
We built this jersey using 2 fabrics – a semi-mesh fabric for the torso area and a light lycra fabric for the sleeves, side panels & tapered collar. The rear pockets are large, allowing you store all your long-ride essentials and fuel. When not in use, these large pockets lie flat.
We use an oversized Resin Zipper that’s super smooth and locks, allowing you to easily adjust your zipper’s position on the fly and to never worry about spontaneous unzipping.
The JERSEY (Red) is constructed using 2 fabrics :
- A semi-mesh fabric for the torso panels – pulls moisture away quickly to keep you cool & dry.
- A lycra fabric for the collar, sleeves and side panels – stretches to make the jersey snug if you like going down a size for a closer fit.
We’ve constructed this jersey using flatlock stitching that’s durable, lies flat and is comfortable on your skin.
Deep set pockets are used for The JERSEY to cater for the needs of longer rides. This provides the ability to keep one more gel or muesli. And we know how important that is.
When not in use, these large pockets are tailored to lie flat
The Jersey is finished off with an oversized Resin Zipper. This provides a much smoother experience for the rider. Naturally corrosion-resistant, this zipper will ensure you never experience that pesky “jammy-zipper” issue again.
This zipper also locks into place, allowing you to adjust your jersey opening on the fly and never needing to worry about spontaneous unzipping.
The JERSEY is tailored to fit you more closely. We’ve used a lightweight, stretchy lycra fabric on the side panels and sleeves to allow the jersey to fit you closely without over-constricting you.
The collar height is kept low and is tapered at the front.
||10 × 10 × 2 cm
Extra-Extra-Large (2XL), Extra-Large, Extra-Small, Large, Medium, Small
Use the Sizing Chart below to determine your size. Do note that The JERSEY is closely tailored. The lycra panels do stretch, so if you’re in between sizes, you may go up or down a size depending on how tight you like your jerseys. If you’re ever in doubt, please email us with questions about fit : email@example.com
Tax & Duties (Estimated)
We’ve been shipping Bibshorts & Jerseys since 2014 and are experienced in the intricacies of local import taxes and duties. Below is a summary of our knowledge that would guide you before you decide to make a purchase from us.
- USA : You will not incur any tax for purchased goods with a value below USD $800
- Japan :Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold. You will not incur any Japanese Import tax.
- Australia : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold. You will not incur any Australian Import tax or GST.
- Europe : You may incur VAT & Import Duties.
- United Kingdom : You may incur UK VAT & Import Duties.
- Canada : You may incur Canadian Taxes & Duties.
- Singapore : Our prices include Singapore Goods & Services Tax. You will not incur any additional tax.
- APO (Army Post Office) Addresses : You will not incur any tax.
- Rest of World : Each country has specific import laws. You may or may not be taxed based on your country’s laws.
All Bibshorts and Jerseys enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping.
We also offer Express Shipping for selected countries. You may read our detailed page on Shipping Rates here.