Cycling is tough. Racing is tougher.
We know how much time and commitment you put in as a racer trying to improve, whether it is to go pro, or to push yourself to your limits every weekend on your local crit circuit.
Early mornings, horrible weather, crashes, injuries are all part of it. But not all things have to be bad.
You should be on the best bibshorts in order to fulfil your potential. We are here to help.
The Racer Support Programme helps you get your hands on our bibshorts at a subsidised price of USD$ 110. If you are a hardcore racer, who simply needs top notch bibshorts for training and racing, read further.
The RSP is for the neo-pro riding full time, the student spending 20 hours a week on the bike on top of juggling school and part-time work, or even the full time salary person who wakes up 5am in the morning to clock in the miles before a long day of work.
We want you to know that we have your back.
Successful applicants to the Racer Support Programme will be provided with 2 bibshorts of their choice at a racer subsidised price of USD110 / bibshort.
Applicants will have to demonstrate the following qualities in order to be eligible:
- A competitive spirit
- A history of racing (preferable, but not mandatory)
- A highly disciplined approach to training.
How to Apply.
Email “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the following information OR use the contact form below :
- Full Name
- Name of club or team that you race for. Please indicate if you are a solo racer unaffiliated to any team or club
- Preferred bibshort size. Refer to our sizing chart on our Webstore
- List of Palmares & Races participated in. Indicate clearly your performances and palmares for each race.
RSP Contact form.