Cycling it tough. Racing is tougher.
We know how much time and commitment you put in as a racer trying to improve, whether it is to go pro, or to push yourself to your limits every weekend on your local crit circuit.
Early mornings, horrible weather, crashes, injuries are all part of it. But not all things have to be bad.
You should be on the best bibshorts in order to fulfil your potential. We are here to help.
The RSP is for the neo-pro riding full time, the student spending 20 hours a week on the bike on top of juggling school and part-time work, or even the full time salary person who wakes up 5am in the morning to clock in the miles before a long day of work.
Successful applicants to the Racer Support Programme will be provided with 2 Bibshorts of their choice at a 50 dollars off the list price each.
Applicants will have to demonstrate the following qualities in order to be eligible:
- A competitive spirit
- A history of racing (preferable, but not mandatory)
- A highly disciplined approach to training.
Email “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the following information :
- Full Name
- Name of club or team that you race for. Please indicate if you are a solo racer unaffiliated to any team or club
- Preferred bibshort size. Refer to our sizing chart on our store.
- List of Palmares & Races participated in. Indicate clearly your performances and palmares for each race
You may also use the contact form below.