RedWhite Apparel has shipped thousands of packages all over the world. We have a very reliable Free Shipping option, as well as affordable Express Shipping (available in selected regions only).
Read on for more details on each shipping option. We’ve also covered common questions about Customs Tax & Duties & Shipping on this page.
We offer Free Shipping as standard on all Bibshorts & Jerseys.
Your order will be shipped by DHL E-Commerce service. This is not an express service. DHL will pickup your parcel from our HQ in Singapore and have it air flown to your country. DHL will also conduct any necessary customs clearance before handing over your parcel to your national postal service for last mile delivery to your address.
Free Shipping come with tracking and parcels take roughly 10-14 working days to be delivered to most major cities & suburbs across the globe. If you live in a remote location, do give 1 week extra for your parcel to arrive. If you need your bibshorts sooner, do choose to use Express Shipping.
All packages shipped using Free Shipping will be delivered directly to your home/ office / PO Box / Parcel Locker (or equivalent).
Our Free Shipping service is incredibly reliable and highly recommended by us if you’re looking to keep the cost of your RedWhite purchase down.
We offer Express Shipping to customers located in the countries & regions listed below. Express Shipping is provided by Aramex which is very reliable and fast. You can expect your parcels to be delivered in 5-7 days with end-to-end tracking. Prices are (flat fee) :
- United Kingdom : £16
- USA : USD $ 25
- Canada : CAD $20
- Australia & New Zealand : AUD $20
- Japan : ¥ 8300
- Europe : €45
- South Korea : ₩ 9000
- Taiwan : NT $250
- Indonesia : SGD $12
- Malaysia : RM 20
- Thailand : THB ฿ 260
- Hong Kong & Macao : USD $15
Your local delivery will be done by Aramex directly or by an a 3rd party private courier companies contracted by Aramex within your country. This could be companies such as UPS, DHL, FedEx or similar services.
Please note that if your parcels incur any Customs taxes and duties, Aramex will pay it on your behalf and collect payment from you on delivery.
All orders placed within Singapore will be shipped using local private couriers – Simply Post or Roadbull. Deliveries will take 1-2 days. In case you’re not home to receive your package, Roadbull / Simply Post will contact you to schedule a re-delivery at no extra cost.
Taxes & Customs Duties
All RedWhite’s products ship from our HQ in Singapore. As they do need to enter your country via local Customs, you may be charged custom fees and duties based on your country’s prevailing policies. Import tax & customs duties are not refundable unfortunately.
We do recommend you to check your country’s customs policy and rates before placing an order with us.
Based on our experience shipping parcels worldwide since 2014, here are some tax estimates for you :
- USA : You will not incur any tax for purchased goods with a value below USD $800
- Japan :Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold. You will not incur any Japanese Import tax.
- Australia : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold. You will not incur any Australian Import tax or GST.
- Europe : You may incur VAT & Import Duties.
- United Kingdom : You may incur UK VAT & Import Duties.
- Canada : You may incur Canadian Taxes & Duties.
- Singapore : Our prices include Singapore Goods & Services Tax. You will not incur any additional tax.
- APO (Army Post Office) Addresses : You will not incur any tax.
- Rest of World : Each country has specific import laws. You may or may not be taxed based on your country’s laws.
We will be shipping your order from our HQ in Singapore. All orders are checked for quality by one of RedWhite’s Co-Founders before being dispatched to your country.