The Winter Bib Tights (Women's)
*Final Call on remaining inventory. No restock until Nov 2021*
The Winter Bib Tight (Women's) is a warm, fleece-backed bib tight for winter. It is designed for cold weather riding. This bib tight uses a fleece-backed lycra that is warm and toasty. This Winter Bib Tight uses the same chamois as our long-distance bibshorts.
The legs are long to cover your ankles. It comes with ankle zippers (locks in place and doesn't move) that makes this bib tight easy to slip on and off. The leg opening is hemmed with a strip of silicone that prevents them from creeping up during a ride. A strip of reflective material at the zipper adds a touch of visibility.
About this Thermal Fabric :
We took care in choosing a thermal fabric that makes this bib-tight a joy to use on your cold rides. This fabric has the following features :
- Hydrophobic Treatment - repels light rain & road spray
- Brushed Inner Fleece for soft on-skin feel
- Contains Hollow Yarns - uses the thermal properties of air to insulate you against the cold while remaining lightweight, like a polar bear's fur
- Polyamide on the outside of the fabric and polyester on the inside against the skin allows sweat to evaporate. Polyester yarn has a low hygroscopicity, that absorbs little water, while the polyamide yarn has a hygroscopicity that’s 3x higher. The difference of hygroscopicity between the two fibres quickly transports moisture to the outside of the fabric. Your body stays dry and comfortable
Why We Exist:
Finding a reliable bibshort supplier is strangely challenging. If you ride a lot of miles, you've likely gone through multiple brands, looking for that elusive bibshort that just works. RedWhite Apparel is built to solve this problem. Our lofty goal is to become your Go-To bibshort supplier. That's why we only make bibshorts and nothing else. About Us.
Winter Bib Tight Overview:
- Made in Romania using Bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified suppliers
- Proprietary Moulded Chamois for rides over 5 hours
- Engineered Thermal Fabric from Carvico of Italy. See feature list at top of this page
- Lightweight, Stretchy & Soft Mesh Fabric (on the back)
- Full Durable Flatlock Stitching
- Long-cut legs - covers your ankles
- Leg zipper (locks in place) for easy entry and exit from bib tight
- SPF 50+ UV protection
These tights are fantastic. They are warm and the pad is excellent, especially for longer rides. Fit in M is ideal for this 175cm 62kg woman with somewhat wide hips. They are my first RedWhite bibs, but I've ordered more in the shorts version since I love these so much. I'm excited for the knicker versions that might come out.