Your order will ship from RedWhite Apparel's 3rd party warehouse located in Singapore. We work closely withStashworkswho stores our products and ships orders worldwide from their warehouse. When you place an order on our website, your order details is sent directly to Stashworks' warehouse. Their staff will pack your order and have it shipped to you using your chosen delivery option.
All RedWhite’s products ship from our 3rd party warehouse Singapore. As they do need to enter your country via local Customs, you may be charged custom fees and duties based on your country’s prevailing policies. Import tax & customs duties are not refundable unfortunately.
We do recommend you to check your country’s customs policy and rates before placing an order with us.
Based on our experience shipping parcels worldwide since 2014, here are some tax estimates for you :
1) USA : You will not incur any tax for purchased goods with a value below USD $800. All our current US customers enjoy tax-free shopping from our website as long as your package is below this threshold.
2)Japan : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold. You will not incur any Japanese Import tax.
3) United Kingdom : You will incur UK VAT (20%) on purchases with a value above £15. FedEx will usually send you a note about taxes if you incur them. From experience the tax will be 20% VAT + £10 FedEx handling fee which is charged for collecting and paying taxes on your behalf to UK Customs. For example, if your item is valued at £100, you'll pay an extra £30 in taxes and fees.
4) Australia : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold of AU$1000. You will not incur any Australian Import tax or GST unless your purchase exceeds this value. All our current Australian customers enjoy tax free shopping on our website as their purchases are below this threshold.
5) New Zealand : Our goods are priced below the taxable threshold of NZ$225 (USD 140) and you will not incur custom duties or taxes as long as your purchase value remains below this threshold. Most of our products are priced below this value and all our current New Zealand customers currently enjoy tax free shopping from RedWhite Apparel. More information is available the New Zealand Customs Service website.
6) Netherlands & Belgium : You will incur import duties and taxes amounting to roughly 40% of the value of your purchase. Taxation is unusually high in Netherlands and Belgium, so do take note of this.Rest of Eurozone : No Customs Duty is due for goods priced below EUR150. You may incur VAT and this rate varies by EU member country. VAT is not due when the total value of all goods in a consignment (value not inclusive of customs duties or transport costs) is less than a threshold. The threshold may vary from 10 euros to 22 euros, depending on the EU country. Please budget approximately 30% for any tax and this would be collected by FedEx or UPS upon delivery.
7) Canada : You may incur Canadian GST/HST. These tax rates vary by province. On average, you can expect to pay a total of 18-25% in tax. There will be a FedEx tax brokerage fee. The total tax should be within the 18-25% of the shipment value with these fees included.
8) Singapore : Our prices include Singapore Goods & Services Tax. You will not incur any additional tax.
9) Indonesia : Products valued below US$3 will incur no tax. Products valued above US$3 will incur 15% Import Duty and 10% VAT.
10) Malaysia : Products valued below RM 500 will incur no tax. Products valued above RM 500 will incur Sales & Services Tax (SST) of 5-10% and Import Duties of 0-25%. Typical total taxes for RedWhite products in Malaysia at value of above RM 500 is 10% of package value.
11) APO (Army Post Office) Addresses : You will not incur any tax. However, please note that FedEx, UPS or Aramex cannot delivery to APO addresses. We will use a postal delivery solution instead.
12) Taiwan : You will incur a 10% merchandise tax and a 5% import tax. Total tax burden will be roughly 15%.
13) Rest of World : Each country has specific import laws. You may or may not be taxed based on your country’s laws. Please check with your country's tax revenue services of with your customs agency
Our Website has 3 layers of security for your peace of mind. The 1st layer of security is provided by the encrypted cloud platform on which we host our whole website on. The 2nd layer is provided by a private encryption certificate (SSL Certificate) that RedWhite has invested in. The 3rd layer is provided by the encrypted and secure payment gateway into which you’d input your credit / debit card details. This payment gateway is provided to us by Stripe. RedWhite Apparel will have no access to your credit / debit card details via this system; other than knowing what type of card was used (Master, VISA, Amex etc) and your full name + delivery address.
All orders ship worldwide using FedEx, DHL Express & UPS from RedWhite Apparel's warehouse in Singapore. These are fast, reliable and tracked private courier service. Shipping is free.
All our couriers serve the vast majority of the world.
If you live in Singapore where our warehouse is based, your order will be shipped using QExpress Express. Delivery will take 2-3 days.
When your order is placed, it will be processed and handed over to the courier within 48 hours. All items in your order will be packed into a single package and sent to the given shipping address. Items in an order can't be split up and shipped to different addresses or sent at different times. If your order contains a Pre-Order / Back Order product, the order will ship as 1 package once the Pre-Order / Back Order product arrives in our warehouse.
If you wish to make changes to your order, please email us as quickly as possible to : email@example.com
Do note that changes to orders can't be done if an order has been processed by our warehouse and is scheduled to be collected and delivered by our couriers.
PO Box / Army Post Office Delivery
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO Boxes and Army Post Office (APO) addresses using FedEx, UPS or DHL Express since your package would need to be signed for. If you wish to have your order delivered to a PO Box or an APO box, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangements to sent your order via a tracked postal airmail service instead.
We offer pricing in a variety of currencies. You may choose a currency using the dropdown at the footer or header of this website.
Orders placed on our website cannot be modified. If you'd like to modify the contents of your order, you do need to send us an email (email@example.com) or send us a message via the Facebook chat on our website. We'll usually help you cancel and refund your order so you could place a new one with all the changes you desire. Do note that we do process and ship orders relatively quickly during weekdays, and it is possible that your order would have shipped. If this is the case, don't worry. Just mail back the package to us and place a new order. We'll refund you once your returned package reaches us. Make a Return.
All orders come with a tracking number. This tracking number would be emailed automatically to you once your order is processed.
If you didn't get your tracking number after 2 working days, please check your spam folder.
If you need any help tracking your order, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org