*Please note that this Cargo item runs tight in the glutes and upper thighs. Please look carefully at the sizing chart before purchasing. Do not be afraid of sizing up if in doubt or email me for sizing help at : email@example.com.
The Cargo Winter Bib Tight with Pad (Men's) is a cargo version of our Winter Bib Tight with Pad. 4 large pockets allow you to store large quantities of nutrition, inner tubes, tool kits, spare clothing and more. These pockets are made from a tough and stretchy nylon fabric that is snag-resistant.
We recommend using this cargo winter bib tight in temperatures between 0°C - 15°C (32 °F - 60°F). This winter bib tight uses a fleece-backed lycra that is made using hollow yarns. These yarns create an air-based insulation layer that is lightweight and warm. This Cargo Winter Bib Tight uses the same long-distance chamois in our popular long distance bib shorts.
It comes with ankle zippers (locks in place and doesn't move) that makes this bib tight easy to slip on and off. The leg opening is hemmed with a strip of silicone that prevents them from creeping up during a ride.
A strip of reflective material at the zipper adds a touch of visibility.
About this Thermal Fabric :
We took care in choosing a thermal fabric that makes this winter bib tight a joy to use on your cold rides. The fabric has a wide operational temperature range, making it versatile. This fabric has the following features :
- Recommended for temperatures between 0°C - 15°C (32 °F - 60°F)**
- Hydrophobic Treatment - repels light rain & road spray
- Brushed Inner Fleece for soft on-skin feel
- Contains Hollow Yarns - uses the thermal properties of air to insulate you against the cold while remaining lightweight, like a polar bear's fur
- Polyamide on the outside of the fabric and polyester on the inside against the skin allows sweat to evaporate. Polyester yarn has a low hygroscopicity, that absorbs little water, while the polyamide yarn has a hygroscopicity that’s 3x higher. The difference of hygroscopicity between the two fibres quickly transports moisture to the outside of the fabric. Your body stays dry and comfortable
What can these pockets carry? :
The model in these photos is 6 foot 1 inch, 40" Hip & Glute circumference, weighs 182 lbs. He is wearing a size XL and is carrying the following items, with room for more :
- Large smart phone & 1 Gel with room for 2 more (thigh pocket)
- 4 Gels
- Banana & 1 inner tube (lower rear pocket)
- Pump, Tyre Levers & 1 inner tube (upper rear pocket)
Why We Exist:
Finding a reliable bib short supplier is strangely challenging. If you ride a lot of miles, you've likely gone through multiple brands, looking for that elusive bib short that just works. RedWhite Apparel is built to solve this problem. Our lofty goal is to become your Go-To bib short supplier. That's why we only make bibshorts and nothing else. About Us.
Cargo Winter Bib Tight Overview:
- 4 Cargo Pockets made from tough & stretchy nylon mesh
Made in Romania using Bluesign® and OEKO-TEX® certified suppliers
- Proprietary Moulded Chamois for rides over 5 hours
- Engineered Thermal Fabric from Carvico of Italy. See feature list at top of this page
- Minimal Seams
- Lightweight, Stretchy & Soft Mesh Fabric (on the back)
- Full Durable Flatlock Stitching
- Non-Slip, Comfy Silicone Macrodot Gripper
- Leg zipper (locks in place) for easy entry and exit from bib tight
SPF 50+ UV protection
** Everyone has different tolerance to temperature. This recommended range is a guide and gives you the absolute max and min temperatures most riders can use these bib tights in. The closer you get to each limit, the less comfortable you'd be. Always do a weather check before riding during winter. Stay safe!